How’s it going? Can you guys believe it’s already July? Where has the year gone, we’re halfway to the end of the year. Since June just ended, Manni and I thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite things about the month of June.
1. Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 15 for the face (Side Note: “Neutrogena is not a cruelty-free brand and I like using cruelty-free brands. So if you know of any cruelty-free sunscreens, let us know in the comments below.”)
2. Almay Liquid Liner in 221 black/noir: “What I like about it is it’s a drug store brand and it works really well. Also you don’t spend as much money for a good eyeliner as a department store brand.”
3. Justin Bieber’s Someday Body Lotion: “Well first off, I love the smell. But also when I put on it has glitter in it, not too much but just the right amount for me to give me the perfect sparkle. I also got from Tj Maxx where it was only $9.99 for 6.7 fluid ounces which is a great deal.”
4. Jab We Met- Omg. So this Bollywood movie I saw was AMAZING. I’ve been falling in love with Bollywood movies in general, but this one is definitely one of my favorites. Usually in Bollywood movies, the dance numbers steal the show. However, when Bollywood movies convey emotion, they do it well. And this one did it really, REALLY well. *tears*
I actually don’t wear makeup that often, I only where it whenever I have to dress up for a special event or whenever I want to feel pretty. I know it’s weird especially since I watch so many beauty gurus on Youtube, but most of the times, my faves will be un-beauty related. This one is just an exception since this our first favorites post.
1. Maybelline the Rocket Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara in black: “I always found waterproof mascaras way better than regular mascaras as they don’t run or smudge as much as regular ones. My eyelashes are already really long so this mascara has given it a lot of volume and it has not ever run down my face or smudged when I have it on.”
2. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium/Deep Sheer Tint: “Since I don’t where makeup a lot, I personally don’t wear foundation. I like BB creams a lot more because they keep my face moisturized as well as keep it protected from the sun. I really like how smooth and easy this is to apply on and how light it feels on my face.”
3. Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes: “These makeup wipes are amazing, they literally take off all my makeup and don’t irritate my skin.”
4. Paranormalcy Trilogy by Kiersten White: “So recently I discovered that you could check out ebooks from the library so I went a little crazy and read all of the Parnormalcy books in like 2 days. The series is basically about this girl named Evie who is a special operative who tracks down paranormal creatures and brings them into containment, but when an abnormal paranormal breaks into the containment and changes everything. You can read more about it here.”
5. ONE DIRECTION CONCERT: “Okay so this is both of our favorite moment, but OHMYGOD that concert was the absolute best time of my life and I had such a great time! I wouldn’t trade that night for anything in the world and I’m probably going to remember it for the rest of my life! I’ve also been listening to their opening band 5 Seconds of Summer since April and loved all of their songs too!”
6. Get Lucky by Daft Punk: “I’ve been listening to this song non-stop since I first heard it. I think I’ve listened to it more after I discovered this amazing cover of the song on Youtube by George Barnett (above). This guy is crazy talented and the way he covered the song makes this already catchy song even more addictive.”
Okay, so that’s all of our favorites for the month of June. Let us know what your favorites are or what products that you think we should try out in the comments below. Manni & I decided that we’re going to be posting a new blog post every Wednesday. I thought that way you all would have something to look forward to in the middle of the week and something to get you through to the weekend. Well have a fabulous week and we’ll see you next Wednesday for another new blog post.
P.S. I updated our About Us section, so now you can learn a little bit more about us!